I had a weird dream last night. I don't know if it was a dream or a nightmare. But I dreamt that I went ahead and had a cochlear implant, even though I was adamant that I wouldn't get one. But at the LAST MINUTE, I'm like "sure, why not". Then I remember feeling like "gosh, what have I done now?!? Do I really want to subject myself to another brain surgery? Also, there's not 100% success with cochlear implant. What in the world am I doing? Am I crazy?!?". Then I woke up. I don't know what that was. I KNOW I can't have a cochlear implant because I already have stuff in my brain that makes it so that I can't ever get a cochlear implant...
Oh, yeah, there was a special on ABC last night - living until 150 years old, a Barbara Walters Special... They were talking about organ regeneration. I wonder what the implications might be for deaf people? Perhaps this influenced my dream? I know, this is my second post on dreams, but I guess I get them a lot. LOL.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
an implant is not brain surgery
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Aidan implores everyone to tear down the wall of ignorance, but I still see it here in this blog. Deaf people need to be less ignorant about cochlear implants.
Like dog food said, it is NOT brain surgery.
You're just a tool.
Like hte other two said - it's not Brain Surgery. It's minor ear surgery.
Cheers
Robyn
Post a Comment