Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer movies!

Summer movies are upon us! For once I'd love to see Kung Fu Panda in the movie theatre! But, www.insightcinema.com is no longer... How do I know which movies are open-captioned and when? I tried www.fomdi.com, but it's not telling me of any future movies that will be open-captioned, like Insight Cinema...

So, how and where do I find out about summer/blockbuster movies being open-captioned in the theatres?

Kung Fu Panda looks so hilarious. Too bad that I might have to wait until it's out on DVD...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Search in Yahoo search web then found information about open caption in theatres.

Here is web site lists that you can check "open caption" in theatre information.

AMC Theatres
http://www.moviewatcher.com/jsp/amg.jsp

Regal Enterainment Group
http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/opencaptionedshowtimes.aspx

Hoyts
http://hoyts.ninemsn.com.au/session/opencap.asp

Test said...

http://billcreswell.wordpress.com/finding-captioned-movies/

http://fomdi.com/

In Michigan:
http://www.celebrationcinema.com/?pid=184&filmid=17564

Anonymous said...

Sorry, reread your post as "Open Captions". I was thinking captions in general.

I haven't figured out how theatres are doing OC now, but I have heard that you can project the MoPix captions as well as use RWC.

Here are the MoPix movies coming up:
http://ncam.wgbh.org/mopix/comingsoon.html