Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's been a while, I know.

Happy New 2011!

In the year(s) that have gone by, my son has turned 13 years old, and I've turned 2 years older. I guess I've got some catching up to do!

I thought it was time for a fresh start, so I decided to "re-design" my webpage by simply adding a template. What do you think?

This blog has been "inactive" for 2 years because my inspirations have been far and between. I can only count 3 instances I felt worthy to post on my blog in the past two years. But I never posted them. That's it. That's why my blog has been so "slow" for the past 2 years. "Slow" is the understatement of the past 2 years! I'll try to remember those three "inspirations" sometime soon. I probably won't remember them all.

One bad thing about becoming older, I seem to forget things more often lately. Heh. We'll see how long I can keep this up. My motivation's been flagging lately, I know. Yes, it's been flagging for over 2 years. Heh. That's life sometimes!

No comments: